Summary of Parent / Carer Evaluations 2021
The response rate was 31 out of a possible 54 (57%)
It is pleasing and positive to receive the feedback that you, as parents/carers, feel welcome when you contact or visit Valley school and that you feel Valley provides a happy, safe and secure environment for your child.
100% of all Parents/ carers responding said that their children enjoyed coming to Valley school
Parents/ carers were satisfied or extremely satisfied with their child’s Individual Education Programme (IEP) targets
All parents agreed that their annual review provided them with enough information
about their child’s progress.
Summary of other responses
• Parents/ carers like to have termly newsletters
• Parents/carers are using, and like class dojo for exchanging information /
news / photos & videos.
• Parents/ carers are using behaviour support strategies suggested by school at
• Parents/ carers agree that their children are being supported to develop new
skills to communicate their needs.
• Of all the parent/carers that gave an answer, all said that Valley deals with
concerns and issues arising to their satisfaction.
• The largest majority of parents feel that communication with Valley school is exceptional and that the Valley team of Teachers/ Teaching Assistants/Nurse/Therapists work in partnership to support their child.
Highlights of their children’s year at Valley have been identified as their child’s
• Personal, social and emotional development and wellbeing
• The school curriculum and the learning opportunities
• Their child’s personal achievements
30/31 responding parents/carers said that they would recommend Valley school to
• All comments made by parents on the evaluations have been noted by the Senior Leadership Team.
• Suggestions for ‘next steps’ for Valley have been shared with our school Governors
A very big thank you to all parents/ carers who gave us your feedback .
Parent Feedback 2020
Parent Feedback 2019